The Law School Information Technology Department provides a wide array of technology facilities and services to Law School students, faculty, librarians, administrators and staff. The IT Department is comprised of five units, each providing specialized areas of technology support. They are:
- Technology User Support (The Service Desk)
- Network Design and Operations
- Systems Development (providing custom database and web application development)
- Audiovisual and Production Services
- Technology Purchasing and Administrative Support
The services IT provides include:
- Service Desk, providing technology assistance seven days a week
- Desktop computer hardware and software support
- Instructional materials for the use of network, classroom and desktop technology resources
- Computer lab facilities
- E-mail account services
- Spam filtering
- Network account and file storage services
- Collaboration and communication servers
- Daily network backup
- Network infrastructure, directory services and security
- Remote network account access for faculty and staff
- Network printing and scanning
- Classroom technology design and support
- Audio and video recording and production services
- Podcasting and live webcasting
- Development of custom databases and web applications to support faculty research needs and the work of the administrative offices
The Information Technology Service Desk is dedicated to offering quality service and support to the Law School community.
The Service Desk hours are:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
10 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
12 p.m. - 8 p.m.