This page is to provide the student leaders of our various student organizations with the necessary resources.
Work Tag Description: PG009029 LAFAC-Law School
Student Organization Forms
To access the site or the forms, please log in with your full law school e-mail address and password.
LAFAC Meeting Dates
Office 365 Outlook Email
Use your CANE ID Credentials “Username” and “Password”
The Miami Law Events Calendar has been designed for the efficiency of scheduling and planning events. Though the system is user-friendly, a brief training is recommended. You can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request training or view one of the videos below.
EMS & Master Calendar
**NOTE - Please use your Law School login and password to access the video on Master Calendar Training. When you log in to view the video, you need to leave off the domain portion of your e-mail address. For example, you would login using "jdoe" rather than "email@example.com."
Student Funding Request
**NOTE - Please use your Law School login and password to access the video on Funding Form Training. When you log in to view the video, you need to leave off the domain portion of your e-mail address. For example, you would login using "jdoe" rather than
Use your LAW School Credentials “Full Email Address” and “Password” Ex. "firstname.lastname@example.org."
Your username is your law school email address. For example, if your email address is Jdoe@law.miami.edu, you should use the full email address as the username”. If you have not changed your password before, your password is your Miami Law C# with a capital C.
Still having issues please contact student technology help desk: (305) 284-5297 or go to room C118.
For any questions or concerns, please contact:
Coordinator of Student Organizations
Law Library Room D334
Some examples of areas where the Coordinator may be a resource:
- Manages all student organziation and law review transition needs
- Handles official Files, List of Leaderships, Budgets
- Assists with organization events
- Assists the Dean of Students in coordinating all communication and all organizational issues for SBA, ICC, Honor Council, Dean's Cup and Equity Playhouse
- Provides Training for all new student leaders, organizations and four law reviews
- Oversees any technology implementation that can help improve organizations communication, information sharing, forms, polls, and elections
- Oversees LAFAC Law Committee and coordinates all their meetings