University of Miami School of Law is pleased to announce its competition for one half tuition scholarship to be awarded to an outstanding applicant to attend the University of Miami's White & Case International Arbitration LL.M. program. The winner is chosen on the basis of assessment of skills and achievements.
Process for 2015-2016 Competition:
For this competition, candidates must submit an online application* with $50 application fee for the LL.M. program. They must also submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 1, 2015:
- A written essay of no more than one page, explaining applicant's passion for international arbitration
- TOEFL score (minimum of 92)
- Personal statement*
- 2 letters of recommendation from professors or practitioners as to the person's ability and commitment
- Official transcripts
- Notarized copy of diploma
* Candidates must indicate in their personal statements that they are applying to the White & Case/Carolyn B. Lamm scholarship and should include "White & Case/ Carolyn B. Lamm scholarship" in the subject line of any e-mails to email@example.com.
Decision on the scholarship recipient shall be made by the end of May, 2015.